NHS Compliance Manager
The Compliance Manager will ensure that the Company complies with all applicable legislation and guidelines issued by the healthcare industry regulators. The post holder will be required to develop and lead the team in completion of compliant monitoring activities and driving improvements within the operation to ensure compliance across the NHS business including performing internal audits and supporting external audit management
- Full ownership of the delivery and training of compliance monitoring using internal software & Share Point
- Lead and instigate the review of monitoring controls, to ensure that Regulatory risks are identified and reflected within the monitoring reports.
- To keep up to date with current legislation, regulations, policies, procedures and good practice
- Research in your area of work and share current information with team in order to maintain compliance.
- Creation and delivery of compliance monitoring reports and presenting findings within monthly reports
- Track and follow-up findings and actions identified as a result of monitoring and review work ensuring that overdue issues are appropriately managed.
- Day to day leadership of the site based robust compliance for new applicants and maintenance of compliance for existing candidates
- Setting achievable targets and KPI’s to team
- Attaining own targets and KPI’s set by line Manager.
- Manage audits internally and externally.
- Subject Matter Expert for key site compliance processes (e.g. Site Compliance Training, Quality Risk Management, Compliance and Regulatory Intelligence, Documentation Management, Regulatory Inspection Management)
- Producing MI to track performance of the team’s progress against the plan and identifying any delayed or cancelled monitoring activities.
- Developing business relationships and partnerships with potential clients to promote our service
- Managing Nurse, HCAs’ and other HCPs’ interviews and inductions, following our vigorous recruitment process
- Liaising with Clinical Nurse ensuring the implementation of Nurse Interviews, CPD’s, Reviews and Appraisals
- Manage Compliance Team, conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Deliver compliance training in all identified areas for in house staff.
- Dealing with Complaints, following company policy and procedure
- To adhere to set department budget constraints
- To carry out any other duties appropriate to the post
You will need to have a good eye for detail, enjoy analysis and reporting, and mindful of standards, regulatory, and risk. This will suit an individual who enjoys working in an environment with ever changing priorities, coupled with a flexible approach. The post holder will be used to working within an agency environment and will have to travel to other branch sites when required.
In addition to this
- Experience working in NHS HR or Recruitment
- Experience managing pre – employment compliance processes
- Proven record of excellent people management skills
- Confident providing advice to candidates and internal stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Compliance Regulations.
- Experience with face to face contact with NHS suppliers frameworks, CQC & RQIA, Inspectors and be primary contact during Audits