Concept Care Solutions are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Homecare team in our Watford Head office.
A contract administrator is an individual that’s responsible , as well as completing multiple other administrative tasks.
The Contracts Administrator will:
- To ensure homecare contracts are properly setup on the system before invoices are generated.
- To ensure Contracts administrator discuss the contract branch manager to get the understanding of how to setup on the system.
- To ensure that the billing accountant receive copy of the contract .
- To ensure that the weekly charge is properly analysis on the system before setting up the contract.
- To ensure the charge rate and pay rate are correct on the system .
- To ensure uplifts are properly calculated and update on the system.
- To Run report on the week charge and send to the managers for verification.
- To ensure the start date and the end date of contract are correct on the system.
- Articulating, capturing and implementing contractual issues.
- Negotiating contract terms for rate uplifts with both internal and external entities.
- Reviewing existing contracts and updating them.
- Monitoring contractual performance using spreadsheets and electronic document management systems .
- Analysing risks associated with specific contract terms.
- Creating language standards for new contract documents or existing ones
- Providing detailed reporting to the involved parties at the end of a contract
- Administering and managing financial records, invoices, credits and final accounts as per project requirement
The Contract Administrator should have:
- High attention to detail
- Understand how to use MS Office – specifically Excel
- Ideally have an understanding of how Homecare works
APPLY TODAY to discuss the role further!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person