Branch Manager (Basildon, Essex)
Job Type: Permanent Contract
Salary: Competitive (Dependant on the role and experience)
The Registered Manager performs a crucial role in the process of establishing and maintaining efficient Candidates Recruitment processes and as well as managing the day-to-day administrative duties facilitate the smooth functioning of the office. The role entails making sure that the robust recruitment practices are maintained to enable the seamless recruitment of candidates. Fundamental to the Manager’s role is the concept of being a “role model” in developing the business and brand enhancement.
This means the post holder must be exemplary at all times, regarding conduct, responsibility, self-management, team management, and when dealing with various changeable situations. The role of registered manager will determine the pace at which Concept Care Solutions will grow. It is therefore a key role in the company that requires one to constantly look at ways to develop the business to attain competitive advantage.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Have previous managerial experience in the care sector
- Be self-motivated.
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Have the ability to teach others.
- Have a desire to learn and succeed.
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- An outstanding communicator in person and on the telephone.
- A Proactive management style.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Experience working in the care market and dealing with CCG’s, local authorities etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership that promotes trust, cooperation, and high levels of performance by all staff
- Manage Care Service and staff
- Monitoring annual leave, sickness and absences.
- Creating a team that has drive and passion to succeed with the company’s vision.
- Assist in organising and managing staff induction programs.
- Staff appraisal and supervision – recording.
- Forecasting demands on training and staffing levels
- Assessing individual support needs and developing action plan.
- Correctly matching candidates’ experience, skills and competences to the service user’s requirements
Staff Training & Development
- Making sure that all the staff has the necessary training they require in order to effectively perform their roles.
- Ensuring that the company maintains contractual obligations with health, social services and private service user.
- Continuous improvement of the business through benchmarking our services with competitors.
- Engage new service users and maintain existing ones with particular reference to Health Care Business Development
- Enhancing the business reputation by ensuring safe practice adhering to the regulations set out by the CQC,
- Lead business development and management as a means of achieving our expansion
- Marketing for new business and staff recruitment
- Car owner and driver
- Level 5 In Health & Social Care
- Previous experience in domiciliary care
Concept Care Solutions (CCS) is a prestigious agency with Platinum-rated status, supplying Healthcare Professionals both nationally and internationally. Our valued partnerships span across the NHS, Private Hospitals, Health Clinics, Local Authorities, Health Authorities, and Individuals. Additionally, we proudly serve as a trusted Home Care Provider operating across multiple UK locations. Our commitment to excellence is evident in the diverse range of care options we offer, ensuring exceptional service for all.