Job Type: Permanent Contract
Location: Multiple locations nationwide
Salary: £43,742 – £50,056 + HCAS + Benefits (Dependant on the role and experience)
Are you an experienced and dedicated nurse seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK, is actively seeking talented international nurses to join our team and make a meaningful impact on patient care.
Clinical Responsibilities: (Required)
- To work in a given area, being accountable for own professional actions, organisation of own workloads, ultrasound examinations and diagnosis reporting within unit protocols
- To accurately perform and independently report medical ultrasound imaging to the agreed departmental standards.
- To ensure confidentiality of all matters involving patient care
- To use analytical and judgement skills to interpret highly complex ultrasound images, the acquisition of which is operator-dependent, accurately differentiating between normal and abnormal findings.
- Communicating diagnostic findings of ultrasound scans, which may be abnormal and potentially distressing, to patients with empathy.
- Effectively reassure patients who are anxious regarding diagnostic procedures and/or results.
Management Responsibilities (Required)
- To support the Superintendent Sonographer in maintaining an efficient ultrasound service
- To ensure that facilities are utilised efficiently to provide the best possible patient care and to support the Superintendent Sonographer with implementing change where necessary
- To safely and effectively operate ultrasound equipment, adhering to British Medical Ultrasound (BMUS) guidelines.
- To be responsible for effective management of own clinical caseload and that of the department in the absence of the superintendent Sonographer
- To adhere to the Health and Safety at Work Act and maintain a safe working environment. To report and resolve problems promptly in accordance with Departmental and Trust policies.
- To assist with the coordination of maintenance visits and communication with engineers as necessary
- BSc in Clinical Physiology recognised precursor or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant Postgraduate profession related qualifications in echocardiography e.g. British Society of Echocardiography accreditation or equivalent
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- ILS certificate
What we need from you
- A compassionate and patient-focused approach to nursing.
- Detailed knowledge of TTE technique (2D, M-Mode, Dopplers) and report according to BSE guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and MUST have IELTS.
For International Applicants
Why Choose the NHS:
1. Exceptional Patient Care: Be a part of a healthcare system renowned for its commitment to providing top-notch patient care, where you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.
2. Professional Growth: Elevate your nursing career with access to continuous professional development, training programs, and advancement opportunities that empower you to excel.
3. Collaborative Environment: Join a diverse and inclusive work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect, fostering a sense of belonging and camaraderie.
4. Attractive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including access to the NHS Pension Scheme, one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK.
Relocation Made Easy:
We understand that moving to a new country can be daunting, which is why we offer an attractive relocation package tailored to your needs:
– Visa Support: We will assist you with the visa application process, ensuring a smooth transition to the UK.
– Certification of Sponsorship: Our dedicated team will guide you through the sponsorship process, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
– Flights: We’ll cover the cost of your flights to the UK, ensuring you arrive safely and ready to embark on this exciting journey.
– Accommodation: Rest easy knowing that we will provide temporary accommodation upon your arrival, giving you time to settle in and find your ideal living situation.
Concept Care Solutions (CCS) is a Platinum-rated registered agency supplying Healthcare Professionals internationally and nationally in partnerships with the NHS, Private Hospitals and Health Clinics, Local Authorities, Health Authorities and Individuals.