Concept Care Solutions is looking for Mental Health Nurses for some exciting opportunities in various NHS Hospitals across London. You will be working within specialist and prestigious mental health hospitals with a varied clinical caseload.
· Diabetes care/Insulin administration
· Trauma wounds- non complex
· Surgical wounds- non complex
· Wound Care Management
· Non-Compression Bandaging
· Palliative care
· Delivering Health visiting/public health evidence-based advice
· Managing the patient of various mental health issues
· Secure Services
· PICU / Acute
· Mental Health Rehabilitation
· Personality Disorders
· Eating Disorders
· Child & Adolescent Mental Health
· Learning Disabilities
· Older Adults
· Specialist Deaf Mental Health Services
· Starting salary £21,892 (GBP)/annum (Including high-cost area supplement)
· Once registered, you will move to Band 5 salary £24,907
· Tier 2 Sponsorship
· Generous relocation package including flights & accommodation of a month
· Reimbursement of IELTS/OET/CBT exam and NMC application fee
· Reimbursement of VISA cost
· Mental health training program after PIN
· Become part of NHS Pension scheme
· Annual leave for 27 days plus bank holiday
· And much more!
· Candidates must have a minimum 12-month experience working as a nurse in a mental health ward/unit.
· Candidates should not have more than a two-year gap from working in a mental health ward/unit.
· Candidates must have passed their IELTS/CBT with proof that they have started the NMC Mental Health registration.
· Candidates must have passed their NMC Mental Health CBT or be working towards completing it.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply for The Job’ button or email a copy of your CV, IELTS or OET results, Mental Health CBT Test result, passport and NMC Decision Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org